Monday, March 28, 2011

Such Fail

I didn't forget about blogging, I promise. I've been busy studying and trying to keep my head above water with kids and church and family and friends and WOW! I feel like I'm going in a lot of different directions.
So the word of the day (week) is REST. I'm trying to find a way to connect with some. I have an alarm on my phone that tells me to go to bed at 10:30, but I almost always ignore it. Between studying and wanting to just goof off a little before bed, I tend to stay up til after 11 and then getting up at 6 is a DRAG! I've come down with ANOTHER ear infection, and apparently wisteria and I are not friends. So I'm on antibiotic ear drops again, and I'm taking some allergy meds for the stuffiness. This stuff is OUCH. But I'm hoping the pain will calm down so I can think of something other than chopping my right ear off.
I have a pre-calculus test next Monday and a Statistics test next Wednesday. I'm sure my Chemistry professor will hear of it and decide to plan a test the same week. I bet my Spanish teacher will follow suit as well. I'm struggling a little bit just sticking to my study plan and trying to learn all the new information. I usually get in a slump about 2/3 of the way through a semester and I'm really trying to come out of it. Hopefully I'll get my head on straight BEFORE the next exam.
I met with my adviser today to discuss summer and fall semester. He suggested that I only take Chem 2 for the summer along with my study abroad trip to the BAHAMAS in May. Then he gave me some ideas for classes for the fall semester as well. He seems to favor taking it slow and making good grades. Not a bad plan. But I also don't want to be undergrad FOREVER. I have a LONG road ahead, but it doesn't do good to get in too big of a hurry either. I wish I had some way of knowing that it's all going to work out eventually. It will in one way or another, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment