Monday, October 15, 2012

What blog?

We are past midterms and approaching advising week. After that is early registration and suddenly all this energy will be directed towards spring semester 2013. 2013?!?!?!  Good grief, I'm getting old. 2013 is the year I turn 40. 40!!!!!
I've decided to take the trip to Tanzania next Maymester if I can raise enough money. It's a $6200 trip, and I have NO idea how I'm going to pay for it. I am really excited about the opportunity. I know I can get some money from CIE from the grants and scholarships, so hopefully I won't have to raise quite that much on my own.
The biosystematics midterm went well, and so far I have an A average for the class. Hopefully I won't screw anything up in the second half. I think I may have bombed the Ecology midterm pretty bad. I don't know why, I understand the material, I just couldn't pull anything up during the test. Before that I was doing pretty good. Hopefully I didn't tank my average too badly.
So things are moving along, and I'm having a really good time being the old chick in college. Hopefully I can do better keeping up with the blog. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment